In 2011, I posted 25 times on this blog, which isn’t many by most peoples standards, by my posts do generally attract a reasonable amount of interest, and I hope that my posts (even though infrequent) offer use and insight to others. Looking at my stats for last year, my 5 most accessed posts in 2011 are as below, and what is interesting is how only 2 of the posts were actually written in 2011 – and 1 was written in 2008, so my posts seem to have some sort of ‘staying’ power.
- Using ‘game’ and activity templates in education 1 comment January 2011
- Quickly creating a Google Map from a Spreadsheet of data 12 comments September 2009
- Putting the fun back into ‘fundamental’ learning 5 comments January 2011
- Choosing different pins when creating Google Maps 0 comments May 2010
- Recording sound directly into a Word file 0 comments October 2008
I hope that my posts over this coming year will please the many people that have subscribed to my blog, and my work gives me the opportunity to post more often than I managed in the last 12 months.